Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SpongeBob Squarepants the Movie


The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie

The winner by one vote in my poll (though I only had 13 total votes, hopefully more on my next poll...So here you go.

Title: The Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Length: 1:27

In What room I watched it in: Living Room

Who I’m watching it with: Myself

Reason I bought the DVD: Well that summer I didn’t have a job and had to kill time before camp started so I started watching Spongebob episodes obsessively as it was the only thing on. Logically the next step was to own this awesome movie.

15 word plot summary: Spongebob has to find King Neptune’s crown. Becomes a man in the end, sans moustache

Awesomest Character: Patrick Star, duh.

Words cannot describe what is going on in this scene

Patrick is always awesome. An hour and a half of Patrick is even awesomer. Between parachuting naked to Spongebob’s fake celebration, to eating too much ice cream, to costing Spongebob four days to rescue the crown, he just is the greatest.

Favorite Quote: Old Lady: [about Spongebob] NuckleHead McSpazatron!

Random actor: Alec Baldwin as Dennis, the villain.

Yeah way too random for Baldwin to do this voice. Recognized when watching the movie, Alec Baldwin is awesome.

Do they say the title in the movie: Yes, yes they do…the pirate says it early on.

Best Scene: The Goofy Goober scene where Patrick and Spongebob get wasted off of ice cream.

When will I feel the need to watch it again: If its on TV, I’ll prob watch it.

Wayyyyyyyyytttttttttttooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Best IMDB fact:. SpongeBob has worked for the Krusty Krab for at least 31 years, according to his 374 consecutive Employee of the Month awards. He is mentioned as a kid, but it makes sense because sponges can live to be 500 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment